Glassman & Brown, LLP provides legal services to both individual and corporate fiduciaries (executors, administrators and/or trustees) with respect to probate, and estate and trust administration. Our experienced attorneys manage the court process and legal issues enabling you to focus on coping with your grief, comforting loved ones and memorializing the deceased.
Our Probate, Estate and Trust Administration services include:
• Preparation and filing of all documents required to probate (prove) a Last Will and Testament in Surrogate’s Court, appoint a fiduciary and obtain Letters Testamentary
• Preparation and filing of all documents required to administer the estate of a person who died without a will (Intestate Administration) in Surrogate’s Court, appoint a fiduciary and obtain Letters of Administration
• Comprehensive estate management, including filing all required Court papers, marshalling assets, resolving outstanding debts of the decedent, preparing and filing estate accountings, and distributing estate proceeds to beneficiaries
• Comprehensive trust administration, including trust accountings
• Preparation of federal and state estate tax returns
• Estate and trust litigation, if necessary, in Surrogate’s Court and Supreme Court
To make an appointment for an initial consultation, please call Glassman & Brown, LLP.
T: (914) 686-0108