Dedicated to assisting clients with planning for their long term care needs.
For children and adults with special needs, seniors dealing with the aging process or facing the prospect of long-term care, and individuals concerned about asset protection, medical, and end-of-life decision-making, maintaining personal independence, dignity and financial security are the planning goals. When appropriate, we assist with Medicaid planning and applications.
Our attorneys provide legal services including:
• Asset protection planning
• Preparation of Last Will and Testament
• Preparation of Revocable Trusts and Irrevocable Trusts
• Providing for family, including spouses, domestic partners, children, grandchildren, and elderly parents
• Medicaid eligibility including analysis, planning and preparation of related documents
• Medicaid applications, Medicaid recertification and Fair Hearings
• Advance directives, such as a health care proxy, living will and powers of attorney
• Guardianships and contested guardianships
• Supplemental Needs Trusts (also known as Special Needs Trusts)
• Issues related to nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and continuing care communities
• Contract review for retirement living (nursing homes, assisted living facilities, independent living)
To make an appointment for an initial consultation, please call Glassman & Brown, LLP.
T: (914) 686-0108